Monday, May 01, 2006

Opening thoughts

Well, this is new...
I hadn't actually planned to start a blog, but then somehow, feeling the need to respond to Matt's lurker accusations, I ended up with one...craziness...

Anyway, I figure I'll start by explaining the origins of "simirable"....I know you're dying to know ;-)
Well, my coworkers are quite the crew, and frequently thoughts are well ahead of words in our discussions.....and well, for sake of efficiency...some have simply started combining words.
I mean, why say similar and comparable, when simirable will do? You should try it...in fact, that's your assignment for the night...

What? you thought you were just going to casually read this, and not give back? tsk tsk...just think of the time I've put into writing this for you!!

Fine...be that way... ;-)

8 Comments:

At 4:11 p.m., Blogger CC :D said...

the chinese character for crisis is the same character for opportunity. crisitunity.

don't ask me to write it out for you, i'm not REALLY chinese.

 
At 4:23 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

rofl, started a blog...?!

A blog is like a "sims 2" child, it can take a lot of attention, but you can put it on the floor and forget about it if you have other things to do...

randomly tossing your readers an assignment... beginners mistake... ;)

 
At 8:32 a.m., Blogger Palmer said...

So...if I'm on a lurker's blog, am I not supposed to leave comments (hence, to lurk?). Let me know so I may correct my actions in the future.

 
At 9:00 a.m., Blogger iBenoit said...

Sooo.. this is what a lurker's place looks like...

 
At 1:40 p.m., Blogger Palmer said...

It's kind of lame actually for a lurker. You would think it would be full of comments that a lurker thinks but never says on other sites.

For example, if Matt posted a notice about how good he looks, then the lurker would not comment on his site.

But as soon as you take a look at the lurker's site...WHOAH HOH! Matt is an uggo!

 
At 2:01 p.m., Blogger skeeter said...

interesting....
perhaps I'll take that into consideration...

 
At 2:14 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Are you speaking from personal experience Palmer?

Did you try and post that your all hot, and got no responses of confirmation?

 
At 10:07 a.m., Blogger Palmer said...

Hahha, good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home