Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

ummm....well, that's the gist of my post today *L*

It's my birthday, I'm getting older *sigh*
Oh well, at least I'm having fun!
Thanks to everyone who sent me emails and text messages this morning, it's nice to know people are thinking about you on your birthday.

Other than that, I can't say I have too much to report. Weekend was good, had Crys' cake party Saturday night where we sampled the recipe she's been trying out for her friend's wedding. It was pretty good, and the different tasting layers were a little surprising! Good luck with the real thing!!

Sunday I cleaned the apartment...fun, eh? At least it goes quickly when your place is pretty small. I also went out looking for good post-Hallowe'en decoration bargains, but came out empty handed. I don't remember all the Hallowe'en being gone so quickly last year! However, I did get a pretty good idea of the Christmas stuff, but I put off any purchases until I have a better handle on what I have in terms of decorations already ;-)

Tonight is floor hockey, where I predict a win because hey...it's my birthday :-D
We'll likely be heading out for a couple drinks afterwards, and then Matt has informed me that I have to come back to his place so he can give me his present. I fail to understand why he can't bring it in the car and then give it to me at my place, but whatever.... It's probably because it's HUGE :-D or, because he hasn't yet wrapped it and knows I'll smack him if he doesn't...*L* :-P
Should be interesting.

7 Comments:

At 3:20 p.m., Blogger James said...

Happy Birthday Jen!

So what's the plan for tonight? Where are we going?

 
At 4:31 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Royal Oak,
On Bank St

 
At 9:01 a.m., Blogger Palmer said...

Dang. One day late on this note. Would have been there for sure. I am realizing that not being on an organized sporting team leads to missing out on buying friends a dozen drinks for their birthday.

Oh well, snooze, lose!

Happy Birthday Jen!

 
At 10:15 a.m., Blogger James said...

Jen / Matt:

When you called last night with the relocation to HuntClub Oak, I was out getting some supplies at Walmart and some gas at the gas station.

Sorry guys! By the time I got home, it was 9, I figured it would have been too late... and Ferda was already in her pyjamas....

 
At 11:09 a.m., Blogger skeeter said...

not to worry...another time ;-)

And a Happy B-Day to James today! :-D

 
At 12:44 p.m., Blogger James said...

YAY ME!

 
At 2:03 p.m., Blogger Ferda said...

happy belated Jen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home