Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Presents

I need help!

I've come very close to finishing all my Christmas shopping, and had really figured I'd be done all early this year and everything. It was so under control!!

*sigh* until now anyway....I've become totally stuck for ideas for my sister. I already have one thing for her wrapped & all, but I wanted something else to add to it. Problem is, I just don't have any ideas, and save gift cards (which I really loathe getting for people), I'm at a loss....

Also, to top it all off, the 2nd part of my dad's present, which would have been oh-so-awesome for him I think, is next to impossible to find. And dopey me, the one time I actually saw it in the store, I thought "oh great! I'll be able to come back & get that" and lo and behold, it's nowhere to be found now. Smart eh?

Sooo....any suggestions are welcome :-)

8 Comments:

At 12:15 p.m., Blogger skeeter said...

Yay!!
Dad's present update...
I have purchased the item via amazon.ca after checking it on a whim (since it wasn't available there before).
It says it will arrive by Dec. 22nd, and since I ship these things to my parent's place, it'll be perfect!

 
At 1:28 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Get your sister a projector bulb ;)

 
At 1:54 p.m., Blogger skeeter said...

uh...no :-P
besides I think the projector actually belongs to Pete

 
At 8:11 a.m., Blogger Palmer said...

Peanuts. Women love peanuts.

 
At 1:18 p.m., Blogger James said...

pyjamas? My Ferda loves pyjamas

 
At 1:42 p.m., Blogger Ferda said...

you better not be getting me pajamas!

 
At 1:43 p.m., Blogger Ferda said...

I forgot to add: AGAIN!

 
At 4:47 p.m., Blogger skeeter said...

*LOL*
I think the present crisis has now been averted....but I'll keep these suggestions (vaguely) in mind for my next gift-giving occasion... ;-)
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home