Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lessons from Floor Hockey

I like sports. I like watching them, and I like participating in them. I have a few standards that I'm comfortable in, but will obviously also play others. I know I won't always be great, but as long as I don't end up looking ridiculous, I'm usually in for pick-up type games. (Notable exception= Football...no matter how hard you try, I am very unlikely to participate)

Anyway...this is how I came to be playing floor hockey last night.
Fun? Check.
Exercise? Check.
Excess of painful welts? Uh, check.....
Lovely black eye this morning? CHECK!

So, thanks for a fun time yesterday guys :-) but can I request a little less of a beating next time? *L*

Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 9:05 a.m., Blogger AquariusDragon said...

I'm with you on football. It's my least favourite sport. Ball hockey was fun but it really sucks that you got a black eye. Hope it get better soon!

 
At 3:52 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Painfull welts means you successfully blocked shots. ;)

You might want to borrow my squash goggles for the next game though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home