Friday, June 30, 2006

Got some time on your hands?

...then read this:

http://www.improveverywhere.com/home.php

You will laugh...often....& out loud...I promise :-)
Personal faves include:
- Best Buy
- Cell Phone Symphony
- the Moebius
- and of course, the entire No Pants series (make sure to read these ones in order!)

I caution you to make sure you have time to read them, some are long, some are short. But all will make you laugh, and the whole site is pretty addictive. I mean when you've been parodied on Letterman & SNL, it's gotta be funny....

I would LOVE to be involved in something like this, because I find it hilarious. In fact, Crys wants to do one....apparently I'm supposed to set it up, and she'll get the people. We'll see...I may yet be tempted ;-)

You in? Let me know!!

2 Comments:

At 11:58 a.m., Blogger CC :D said...

you set one up. i'll get the people. :D

 
At 2:54 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Funny, seems a little different compared to the first one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home