Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm moving!

Yay! It's finally happened, I'm moving into my own place!

As of Sept 1st (well, maybe more like mid-August depending when exactly I move in), I'll no longer have a roommate, I'll be all by myself :-)

I have another viewing this weekend as I didn't get to see the actual unit last time. Just one with an identical floor plan. The building's nothing too exciting on the outside, but the interior is newly renovated with nice new kitchens & bathrooms, and it also has hardwood floors. I'm pretty sure the nice, white, new-looking kitchen cabinets were all I needed to see to sell me on it!
It's a little on the small side, but as I've said several times now, not unmanageably so. Plus, there's actually a spot where my corner desk (which I love) will fit! I can only say that it had been a challenge to work that in 'til now....

I'm super excited, and of course I'll be giving out all the details seperately in an email, my apologies to those stalker-types out there ;-)

So, I'll keep people updated, and I can't wait to set up a housewarming :-D

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home